To celebrate the newly opened Morals Village Hot Pot ("德莊火鍋") on 436 Dundas St. W. in Chinatown I'm giving away THREE dinners for TWO to Morals Village. Three lucky winners will receive a complimentary dinner for two at the all-you-can-eat restaurant, a value worth approximately $70!*
*Based on weekend dinner at $27.99 pp + soup base + plus applicable taxes.
With over 600+ locations in China, Morals Village Hot Pot (Instagram: @moralsvillagehotpot, Facebook: 德庄火锅 Morals Village Hot Pot) was recently ranked #1 on blogTO's "The Best Hot Pot Restaurant in Toronto" list. Integrating flavours of Szechuan cuisine in a hot pot, guests can chose from 12 different kinds of soup bases and six dipping sauces to start. As for food, meat lovers can choose from slices of rib eye beef, beef tongue, hand-rolled pork, pork kidney, New Zealand lamb shoulder, marinated beef / pork, and 10 varieties of meat balls (guests can also enjoy AYCE AAA Certified Angus beef for $3 extra). For everything else there's tasty stuff like fresh cuttlefish, shrimps and mussels, 20+ different kinds of vegetables, 7 tofu options, various innards, noodles and more (click here to read my full post on Morals Village Hot Pot in Markham). Enter my contest now and experience this one-of-a-kind hot pot experience for yourself.
HOW TO ENTER
1) You MUST be following me (@foodieyu) on Twitter
2) Tweet the following sentence, exactly as shown, nothing before or after it:
I want to win a dinner for two at Morals Village Hot Pot from @foodieyu! http://bit.ly/1W1TRPE #fjcmv
1. For your entry to be valid, you need to tweet the above sentence exactly as shown
2. You may tweet once a day for the duration of the contest. Re-tweeting others do NOT count as a valid entry
3. Contest is tracked by the #fjcmv hashtag. If you don't see your tweet in the hashtag stream it means there is no entry from you. Read this to find out the possible reasons why your tweets are not showing up
4. Dinner can be redeemed at either Markham or downtown Toronto location.
5. Dinner cannot be redeemed on special holidays.
6. Dinner does not include drinks, certified Angus beef upgrade, chef's recommendations menu or special platters.
Contest starts on Tuesday, January 12 and ends on Tuesday, January 19 at 12PM.
GOOD LUCK!!! ^_^
- 8333 Kennedy Rd. Unit 1073
- 436 Dundas St. W., 2nd Floor.
Hours: Monday - Sunday, 4pm - 12am
Weekdays: Adult $25.99, Children (under 13) $13.95, Senior (over 65) $19.95
Weekends & Holidays: +$2.00
(Drinks, soup bases, Angus beef, chef's recommendation menu and special platters not included)