I'm giving away ONE PAIR of tickets to Toronto's Festival of Beer taking place at Bandshell Park, Exhibition Place, from July 22-24. The winning tickets are valid for Sunday, July 24 only, and do not include sample tokens.
It's time to #tasteTFOB at Toronto's Festival of Beer ("TFOB")! On July 22 to 24, Toronto's longest running and most legendary summer beer event returns to Bandshell Park at Exhibition Place. Boasting over 60 brewers and more than 300 brands from all over the globe, TFOB will showcase everything from lagers to stouts, fruit beer to ales (click here for the full list of breweries). The Festival also features more than just beer; there are several non-malt based beverages available including cider and ready-to-drink beverages.
This year, Toronto's Festival of Beer (Twitter/Instagram: @TOBeerFestival, Facebook: Toronto's Festival of Beer) welcomes a roster of chefs, food purveyors, and the Club House / La Grille Grilling Tent to help take the beer sampling experience to new heights. The Grilling Tent is presented exclusively by Club House / La Grille and is in partnership with Labatt Breweries of Canada, Thirst for Knowledge Inc., Broil King, Ted's World Famous BBQ and curated by Afrim Pristine of The Cheese Boutique.
Chefs scheduled to appear in the Club House / La Grille Grilling Tent include:
Food purveyors include:
TFOB tickets for Saturday are already sold out! For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit: www.beerfestival.ca (use code VARIETY to save $5 off General Admission tickets).
HOW TO ENTER
1) You MUST be following me (@foodieyu) on Twitter
2) Tweet the following sentence, exactly as shown, nothing before or after it:
I've entered for a chance to win a PAIR of @TOBeerFestival tickets from @foodieyu & you can too! http://bit.ly/28ZtRUm #fjcTFOB #tasteTFOB
1. For your entry to be valid, you need to tweet the above sentence exactly as shown
2. You may tweet once a day for the duration of the contest. Re-tweeting others do NOT count as a valid entry
3. Contest is tracked by the #fjcTFOB hashtag. If you don't see your tweet in the hashtag stream it means there is no entry from you. Read this to find out the possible reasons why your tweets are not showing up4. Tickets are valid for Sunday, July 24 only, and do not include sample tokens. Doors open at 1:30pm and festival ends at 8:00pm. This is a 19+ event.
Contest starts on Monday, June 27, and ends on Monday, July 4, at 12PM.
GOOD LUCK!!! ^_^