Enter for your chance to win 1 of 5 PAIRS of advance screening passes to LABOR DAY on Wednesday, January 29th at 7:30pm at the Scotiabank Theatre!
From the director of "Up in the Air, "Young Adult", and "Juno", Jason Reitman's new film “Labor Day” centers on 13-year-old Henry Wheeler, who struggles to be the man of his house and care for his reclusive mother Adele while confronting all the pangs of adolescence. On a back-to-school shopping trip, Henry and his mother encounter Frank Chambers, a man both intimidating and clearly in need of help, who convinces them to take him into their home and later is revealed to be an escaped convict. The events of this long Labor Day weekend will shape them for the rest of their lives.
Labor Day hits theatres January 31st!
HOW TO ENTER
1) You MUST be following me (@foodieyu) on Twitter:
2) Tweet the following sentence, exactly as shown, nothing before or after it:
Hey @foodieyu I want to win a pair of advance screening passes to LABOR DAY http://bit.ly/1ig6BkQ #LaborDayContest #LaborDayMovie
1. For your entry to be valid, you need to tweet the above sentence exactly as shown
2. You may tweet once a day for the duration of the contest. Re-tweeting others do NOT count as a valid entry
3. Contest is tracked by the #labordaycontest hashtag stream. If you don't see your tweet in the hashtag stream, it means there is no entry from you. Sorry. Read this to find out the possible reasons why your tweets are not showing up
Contest starts on Monday, January 20th and ends on Friday, January 24th at 12PM.
GOOD LUCK!!! ^_^
Twitter: @paramountcanada, #LaborDayMovie
Facebook: Labor Day Movie
Running Time: 111 Minutes