To celebrate the start of this year's oyster season I'm giving away FOUR $90 GIFT CARDS to Pure Spirits Oyster House & Grill courtesy of Zomato, my favourite app in finding the yummiest foods in the city! Used by millions of people every day in over 10,000 cities across 22 countries, Zomato's mission is to ensure that nobody has a bad meal. Personally, I love using Zomato because the app has all the information you'd ever need to make an informed choice about a restaurant. With curated collections, nearby searches and full menus available for every restaurant, Zomato makes your eating choices that much simpler!
When it comes to oysters, you either love 'em or hate 'em. For me, I absolutely LOVE them. Whether they are raw, baked or fried, the bivalves are so satisfying (especially the freshly shucked ones with their sweet, briny liquor!) Oysters are in season right now as they are best consumed in the colder months from September to April (because they reproduce in the summer) but are generally available all year round as well. Below are some of my favourite ways to eat oysters (clockwise from top left): Raw, fried and stuffed into a po'boy, charbroiled and baked. Simply mouth-watering.
If you love oysters as much as I do then you must enter my contest! Pure Spirits Oyster House & Grill (Twitter: @spiritspure, Facebook: Pure Spirits Oyster House) in the Distillery District is continually recognized as one of the best places for seafood in Toronto, Pure Spirits serves up some amazing food, particularly the fresh oysters flown in daily from around the continent and abroad. Think beautifully balanced Malpeques, melon-accented Kumamotos and meaty Fanny Bays. Yum! And if you're not a fan of oysters there are numerous other seafood options at the restaurant, including fresh fish, mussels and lobsters, as well as pastas and steaks.
HOW TO ENTER
2) Tweet the following sentence, exactly as shown, nothing before or after it:
The world is my oyster! @ZomatoCA @foodieyu I want to win a $90 gift card to @spiritspure oyster house! http://bit.ly/1JXdkcP #fjczomato
1. For your entry to be valid, you need to tweet the above sentence exactly as shown
2. You may tweet once a day for the duration of the contest. Re-tweeting others do NOT count as a valid entry
3. Contest is tracked by the #fjczomato hashtag. If you don't see your tweet in the hashtag stream it means there is no entry from you. Read this to find out the possible reasons why your tweets are not showing up
4. Gift cards are not valid for alcohol. The gift certificates expire on December 15th, 2015.
Contest starts on Thursday, September 10 and ends on Thursday, September 17 at 12PM. Four lucky winners will be chosen randomly from www.random.org and I will announce the winners on Friday, September 18.
GOOD LUCK!!! ^_^