I'm giving away TWO copies of Since 1940: Recipes and Stories from Fran’s Restaurant, an 82-page, full-colour, cookbook / graphic novel from Fran’s Restaurant!
Since 1940 takes readers on a journey through Fran’s (Twitter: @fransrestaurant, Facebook: Fran's Restaurant) 75-year history, from its roots as a family diner to its debut at Toronto’s Canadian National Exhibition ("CNE") this year. Cartoons illustrate colourful moments in Fran’s not-so-distant past (including the creation of the Caesar Milkshake which, sadly, did not make it to the menu). Home cooks will enjoy preparing classic, updated and contemporary food and drink recipes including Pomilot Sauce, a popular 1980s condiment that topped pancakes and waffles.
Since 1940: Recipes and Stories from Fran’s Restaurant is priced at $20 and is available from August 21, 2015, at Fran’s CNE booth in the famed Food Building and all Fran’s locations. The cookbook / graphic novel will be available in bookstores, online booksellers and direct from the publisher at www.friesenpress.com/bookstore in October 2015.
HOW TO ENTER
1) You MUST be following me (@foodieyu) on Twitter
2) Tweet the following sentence, exactly as shown, nothing before or after it:
Hey @foodieyu I want to win a copy of Since 1940 the cookbook/graphic novel from @fransrestaurant! http://bit.ly/1U1ATeH #frans75 #fjcfrans
1. For your entry to be valid, you need to tweet the above sentence exactly as shown
2. You may tweet once a day for the duration of the contest. Re-tweeting others do NOT count as a valid entry
3. Contest is tracked by the #fjcfrans hashtag. If you don't see your tweet in the hashtag stream it means there is no entry from you. Read this to find out the possible reasons why your tweets are not showing up
Contest starts on Monday, August 24 and ends on Monday, August 31 at 12PM.
GOOD LUCK!!! ^_^