In celebration of Fran's Restaurant & Bar's upcoming 75th birthday on Friday, May 8th, I'm giving away TWO $50 GIFT CARDS to Fran's!
Take a trip down memory lane on Friday, May 8th, as Fran's Restaurant & Bar (Twitter: @fransrestaurant, Facebook: Fran's Restaurant) celebrates its 75th anniversary. From 11AM to 3PM, Fran's Front Street location (33 Yonge Street) will offer a special 1940's menu, complete with 1940's pricing! Select items, including a .25¢ Banquet Burger and a .15¢ slice of Homemade Apple Pie, will be on offer.
Fun Fact: Created in 1940 and originally named the "Forest Hill", Fran's “Banquet Burger” is now known worldwide by its common name: the bacon cheeseburger.
Fran's has grown significantly in its 75-year history. Recognized for its all-day breakfast and something-for-everyone menu, the diner's menu features fresh, house-made fare alongside the staples that popularized its reputation as a family-friendly restaurant, including waffles, burgers and milkshakes. Fran's has introduced new food items as well - such as Chicken & Waffles and a Portobello Mushroom Benedict - which expands on current comfort food offerings. The restaurant also features healthy options, including fruit smoothies, and an extensive cocktail menu that includes classic and contemporary drinks.
Social media users will enjoy this too: Starting in June, Fran's will offer an Ultimate Milkshake menu that features milkshakes chosen by customers during “#MilkshakeGames”, a social media initiative happening this month that calls for customer input. This is right up my alley!
Whatcha waiting for? Enter my contest now for your chance to win one of two $50 gift cards to Fran's Restaurant & Bar!
HOW TO ENTER
1) You MUST be following me (@foodieyu) on Twitter
2) Tweet the following sentence, exactly as shown, nothing before or after it:
Hey @foodieyu I want to celebrate #frans75 with a $50 gift card to @fransrestaurant! http://bit.ly/1Q6Wzkj #fjcfrans
1. For your entry to be valid, you need to tweet the above sentence exactly as shown
2. You may tweet once a day for the duration of the contest. Re-tweeting others do NOT count as a valid entry
3. Contest is tracked by the #fjcfrans hashtag. If you don't see your tweet in the hashtag stream it means there is no entry from you. Read this to find out the possible reasons why your tweets are not showing up
4. Gift cards have no expiry date.
5. Gift cards can be used at the following Toronto locations: 20 College St. (Yonge/College), 200 Victoria St. (Victoria/Shuter), 33 Yonge St. (Yonge/Front).
Contest starts on Friday, May 1 and ends on Friday, May 8 at noon.
GOOD LUCK!!! ^_^